Monday, July 15, 2013

One Thing I Forgot About the Trip to the Farm .... THE TOILET BURPED

I don't know how I forgot this in recounting yesterday's visit to the farm.  There was on more surprise.  A big one.  Maybe my mind blocked it out for a while.

When we walked into the house, I immediately noticed a strong smell of the septic tank.  When I went into the bathroom to investigate, I found the toilet full of the brown live bacteria that you flush down it every month or two to keep the "bugs" alive in the septic tank.  We had done this the last time we were down.

Apparently, Mr. Septic Tank didn't like that brand of bugs and spit a batch of them back up into the toilet after we left last time.  Needless to say, I had to clean the toilet before I could use the toilet after a long drive.  But, I had so much going on, it was just one more challenge I guess....  and one so disgusting that I apparently blocked it out of my mind for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment