Sunday, July 21, 2013

Babysitting

Two happy campers.
Our daughter Michelle called and asked if we could babysit last night.  No power on earth could have stopped Sheila from being there.

When we got there, Little Ben Bob was in top form. He's a real live wire now, crawling all over the house if you will let him, pulling himself up on to everything he can reach and squirming like a fish out of water when you try to hold him.  But, he is also all smiles and giggles (at least for us) and great fun to watch.  He really is a good baby.

Sheila was in her element.  Holding him, feeding him, and getting him ready for bed.  Of course, we took turns entertaining him and holding him.  I don't know why, but he seems fascinated with me for some reason.  I don't know if its my voice or my size or what but in odd moments I will feel someone staring at me, look over and there he is ... looking intently at me.  He usually gives me a cute little baby smile when I look back.

It was good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment