Thursday, August 29, 2013

Some People! Who drive pickups......

This person was parked across TWO handicap spaces and
didn't even have a handicap permit.
Lately, it seems like every time I turn around some *sshole has parked his shiny red dually across two parking spaces to keep it from getting scratched, often across a handicap spot.  This ticks me off when I am in pain and have to walk all the way across a parking lot in pain because this jerk (1) can't read a handicap sign, or (2) can't park his rig, or (3) purposely parks badly to keep other people from parking near his sacred rig.

From the time I was 18 years old until I was too crippled up to drive anymore, I held a commercial license. I sometimes drove a 28 foot box van
This is a different truck from the last one parked
 in the same parking lot.  They are parked in
a handicap zone and a loading zone with
no permit for either.
around town in rush hour traffic.  If I could put one of those things through rush hour traffic in Tulsa, Dallas, LA, Denver, Chicago etc. without ever denting one and park it anywhere I needed to so long as I had six inches on a side, surely these jerks in their little dually's can park in a standard parking space.  I'm beginning to believe that the bigger the red pickup the smaller the driver's *enis and driving skills.

So, the next time you see some jerk parked this way, take out your phone and take a picture. Send it to me. I will post it here and see if we can embarrass these so-called drivers into learning how to park their rigs.  

The commercial driver to the right obviously figured out a way to park his work truck in the designated space. Notice
that it is a working truck and the driver is an Okie or at least has OK plates.  The person on the left, with Indiana plates
is taking up two spaces in a tiny parking lot,  I had to walk half a block to reach the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment