Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rat Pack Memorial Day 2012



Sheila and I did our decoration duties Saturday.  Yesterday, we just enjoyed the day. In the morning, I smoked a pork loin and a turkey breast and cooked a big pot of beans.  Then, we spent the evening at Mike and Jodi's around their pool.  Good food, old friends, a big pool, cool drinks and an hilarious dog.  Who could ask for more? 

The food pictures are not mine.  I got lazy and just cooked instead of cooking and taking pictures at the same time.   So, my apologies to the folks whose food pics I "borrowed" from the internet.  But, in my defense, I would submit that my food looked at least that good and it apparently tasted good enough since so much of it disappeared.  Same for the lightning pictures.  I did not take them but they are good representation of what we saw last night sitting there on Mike and Jodi's patio.


No comments:

Post a Comment